Pobuca Connect provides an easy way to create a to-do or task list for your contacts, organizations or co-workers. When you create a task, you can choose the entity to which you would like to assign the task, select its type, set a due date and a reminder. Additionally, if you set a reminder, you will get mobile notifications at the scheduled dates and times.
Follow these simple steps to add tasks for your entities:
Sign into Pobuca Connect web app.
On the main dashboard, click on 'Add a task'.
3. The Pobuca Connect Task window will appear.
Start by typing a title for your task. Use the search field to find a specific contact/organization/co-worker for which you will set the reminder.
Enter your task details including the type of action (call, email, SMS, to-do), the due date of your task and your own notes.
When you are done, save your task by clicking on 'Add'.
On the main dashboard click on '+ VIEW MORE'.
2. The following screen will appear.
3. Click on 'info' next to the task you want to edit/delete.
4. Click on 'Edit' to change the task. If you want to delete it, click on 'Delete'.
5. Make all the necessary changes and when you are done, click on 'Save'.
Mark a task as complete
Completing a task on your to-do list in Pobuca Connect can be done in a simple step:
On the main dashboard, in the Tasks section, click on the square on the left of the task you want to complete.
Follow these simple steps to add tasks for your entities using the mobile app:
1. Launch the mobile app and login.
2. Click on the person icon inside the search field to view all entities (Contacts, Organizations & Co-workers).
3. Spot the contact/organization/co-worker for which you want to add the task and click on it (or search for it directly using the search field).
4. In the Contact's profile, click on the Tasks tab.
5. The Pobuca Connect task window will appear.
Click on ADD A TASK
6. Start by typing a title for your task. Enter your task details including the type of action (call, email, SMS, to-do), the due date and the due time of your task. Moreover you can create a reminder for this task and keep your own notes.
7. When you are done, save your task by clicking on the tick button. If you want to delete it, click on 'DELETE'.
Mark a task as complete
On the Tasks tab, in the Contact's profile, click on the square on the left of the task you want to complete.