1. Click on Import from the left menu.
2. Select Co-workers and click on Next.
3. If your co-workers are already in an .xls or .csv file you can either drag'n' drop it or upload it directly by clicking on 'Choose file'.
Otherwise, download our template excel file (click on ' Download Template'), fill it in and upload it. After that, click on Upload.
if your co-workers are stored in Gmail, you can easily export them to a CSV file (follow the guide lines on the relative paragraph from this site)
if your co-workers are stored in Outlook, you can easily export them to a CSV file (follow the guide lines from this site)
4. Map your file columns to Pobuca Connect fields. The app will ignore the unchecked rows. Please keep in mind that the fields First Name, Last Name and Email are required. After that, click on Next
Note: In case there are more than one tag per row, you need to choose your tags separator.
5. Assign a security role to the co-workers you are about to import and click on Next (for more information about security roles, click here)
6. The app will compare the Email field to spot duplicates (by comparing the relative values that are already in Pobuca Connect and the ones on the import file).
In case duplicates are found, choose what the app should do: Ignore duplicate co-workers or Update existing co-workers. If you choose Update existing co-workers, you can also choose if the existing values stored in Pobuca Connect should be overwritten by new values that are empty inside the file. After that, click on Next
7. Review the summary and choose if an invitation email should be sent to the co-workers to complete their registration and click on Start
8. When the import is completed, you will be presented with a pop up that informs you how many co-workers were created, how many were updated and if any errors appeared. You can also download the log file for detailed information.