To add a new contact into your shared contact list by scanning an email signature, follow the steps below:
- From the main menu, at the top of the screen choose the Add button.
2. Choose Paste email signature.
3. Paste into the appeared pop up screen the email signature you wish to scan and choose Process.
Note: You can paste an email signature with max 1500 characters.
Pobuca Connect will automatically create the new contact with all the information included in the email signature.
1. From the plus (+) icon at the bottom right of the screen, choose Paste email signature.
2. Paste the email signature you would like to scan and choose Next.
Pobuca Connect will automatically create the new contact with all the information included into the email signature.
You can create a new contact by copy-pasting the signature of the sender, then click on 'Process' and follow the wizard. For guidelines on how to use Pobuca Connect Outlook app, read this article.