1. Click on Import from address book view or from the left side menu.
2. Select Contacts and click on Next.
3. Choose Google and click on Next.
4. Select how you want to import your Google contacts. You can easily import your contacts by linking your Google account, import your Google contacts manually from an exported spreadsheet file or your mobile phone.
Then, click on the button Next.
Select the type of device you prefer to use for the import. You can use your PC or your mobile phone to upload your contacts. After that, click on Next.
Note: If you wish to continue from your mobile phone, you will receive an email. Open it from your mobile phone and follow the link to complete the import.
2. You have the following options for uploading your file: You can either drag'n' drop it or upload it directly by clicking on 'Choose file'. After that, click on Upload.
Tip: You can easily export your Google Contacts by following the guidelines from this site. Once you have exported your Google contacts, open up the files and delete columns you will not need anymore like, IDs and timestamps.
3. Map your file columns to Pobuca Connect fields. The app will ignore the unchecked rows. Please keep in mind that the field Last Name is required. Once you do so, click on Next.
Note: In case there are more than one tag per row, you need to choose your tags separator.
4. Choose the fields you would like the app to compare to spot duplicates (by comparing the relative values that are already in Pobuca Connect and the ones on the import file).
In case any duplicates are found, choose what the app should do: Ignore duplicate contacts or Update existing contacts. If you choose Update existing contacts, you can also choose if existing values stored in Pobuca Connect should be overwritten by new values that are empty inside the file. After that, click on Next.
Note: This step is optional.
5. Choose the visibility settings regarding the new contacts you are about to create through the import process and click on Next.
6. Review the summary and click on Start.
7. When the import is completed, you will be presented with a pop up that informs you how many contacts were created, how many were updated and if any errors appeared. You can also download the log file for detailed information.
Link Google account
1. If you wish to import contacts from Google account, you can link one or more Google accounts with your Pobuca Connect account and then press Next.
Note: Only you can see the linked accounts.
2. The following screen will appear, where you can view the Google Contacts that will be imported into your Pobuca Connect account.
Note: You can, also, export these contacts into a .csv or .xls file.
By pressing the Next button, Pobuca will give you the same option to ignore or update duplicates found and choose the visibility of the contacts as you saw above in manual import contacts.
Finally you will successfully import your Google Contacts into Pobuca Connect!