This feature is available only in the Pro and Enterprise plan of Pobuca Connect.
In order to add tags to your entities (contacts, organizations,co-workers), follow these simple steps:
- Click on the entity (contact/organization/co-worker) you're interested in.
- You can see the tags section on the right side of the page.
3. Click on the '+add tag' button.
4. In the next pop up, you can search or add a new tag.
5. You can start typing the name of an existing tag or of a new tag you want to create.
6. Select the tag and click on 'Save' to save your changes.
Moreover, you can add multiple tags to many contacts/organizations/co-workers at the same time from the directory page by clicking
In the next pop-up you can search and add up to 5 tags to your contacts.
Select the tags and click on 'Save' to save your changes.
Launch the app on your mobile device and login.
Click on the person icon inside the search field to view all entities (Contacts, Organizations & Co-workers) and spot the contact/organization or co-worker you want (or search for it directly using the search field).
Tap the entity you're interested in.
By selecting the overview tab, in the contact profile page you can see the tags section.
Select the tags you want to add to your entity from the available tag's list. Press the tick button to save your changes.