1. Click on Import from the left menu.
2. Select Organizations and click on Next.
3. If your organizations are already in an .xls or .csv file you can either drag'n' drop it or upload it directly by clicking on 'Choose file'.
Otherwise, download our template excel file (click on ' Download Template'), fill it in and upload it. After that, click on Upload.
4. Map your file columns to Pobuca Connect fields. The app will ignore the unchecked rows. Please keep in mind that the field Name is required. Once you do so, click on Next.
Note: In case there are more than one tag per row, you need to choose your tags separator.
5. Choose the fields you would like the app to compare to spot duplicates (by comparing the relative values that are already in Pobuca Connect and the ones on the import file).
In case duplicates are found, choose what the app should do: Ignore duplicate organizations or Update existing organizations. If you choose Update existing organizations, you can also choose if existing values stored in Pobuca Connect should be overwritten by new values that are empty inside the file. After that, click on Next.
Note: This step is optional.
6. Review the summary and click on Start
7. When the import is completed, you will be presented with a pop up that informs you how many organizations were created, how many were updated and if any errors appeared. You can also download the log file for detailed information.