If you cannot deactivate your Pobuca Connect account, you are probably receiving this message: 'Oops! Something went wrong. Please check if there is at least one administrator in the co-workers list!'
To overcome this issue, follow these steps:
- Click on 'Settings' on the left side menu of Pobuca Connect web app
- Click on 'Co-workers panel'
- Check if you are the only user/co-worker who has the 'Administrator' role
If you are indeed the only user who has the 'Administrator' role, you have two options to deactivate your account:
- Assign the 'Administrator' role to another co-worker. If you choose this option, you will be able to deactivate your account after assigning the role to the other co-worker. This happens because Pobuca Connect requires at least one Administrator to exist in order to function.
- Deactivate your whole Pobuca Connect tenant. Keep in mind that when you do so, all the user/co-worker accounts connected with this tenant will automatically be deactivated. To deactivate your whole Pobuca Connect tenant: click on Settings > Edit company > Deactivate address book