Applies to: Pobuca Connect Pro and Enterprise plan
It is true that Pobuca Connect has lots of fields available by default so that you can keep all the necessary information concerning your business contacts. However, there are cases where you need to have more fields that aren't available by default. For this reason, Pobuca Connect provides you with the ability to create your own custom fields.
This feature is available only in the Pro and Enterprise plan of Pobuca Connect.
In order to create a new custom field, follow these simple steps:
- Sign in to Pobuca Connect as an administrator using the web app
- On the left side menu, click on 'Settings'
- Click on 'Data management'
- Choose the entity - Contacts/Organizations/Co-workers - (at the 'Custom fields' section) for which you want to create the custom field
- Click on the button 'Create custom field'
- On the next screen, type the display name of the custom field, the description and choose its field type. There are two field types available:
a) Text with sub-types:
- Single text
A drop-down field allows the user to choose one value from a list. So, if you choose this type, fill in the values by typing them one-by-one and click on 'Add' to add each of them to the list.
A Text field can be searchable while a Dropdown field can be filterable.
7. Add the check mark if you want the custom field to be searchable/filterable on the entity's page.
8. Click on 'Save' to create the custom field.