If you are the only administrator of your Pobuca Connect account, follow the next steps to deactivate your account and your organization´s contact list.
If you are the only administrator user, follow the below steps to deactivate your account and your organization contact list.
- From the main menu select Settings
- In the sub-menu choose Edit Company
- At the bottom of that page, you can find the Deactivate Address Book option.
- A pop up message will appear on your screen. Press Confirm to complete the deactivation process.
Upon completing the above steps, your organization address book and your account will be instantly deactivated.
Note: After you deactivate your account, all the users connected to your address book will be automatically deactivated.
In order to deactivate your Pobuca Connect account from the mobile app, follow the instructions below:
- From the main menu, choose Settings.
- Then, choose Deactivate Account.
- A pop up message will appear on your screen. Press Confirm to complete the deactivation.
Note: if you encounter problems when trying to deactivate your Pobuca Connect user account please follow the instructions from here.